Welcome to Conversational AI Cloud's developer documentation portal! Here you'll find everything you need as a developer to get started with Conversational AI Cloud's API's and product suite.
To give you a brief overview of our API's we've listed some of them below, along with some of their most popular use cases.
- Gateway API - provides answers based on a given input, retrieves articles (FAQs) from the knowledge base, and additional features such as feedback.
- Context Store API - provides the ability to create sessions, read sessions, and update sessions.
- Reporting API - provides the ability to retrieve interaction logs generated for each Gateway interaction.
- Auto complete API - provides word suggestions based on conversational content
- APM API - provides insights into webhook performance
Aside from our API's we also offer our customers different ways to integrate their existing environment with Conversational AI Cloud through the use of webhooks. Webhooks are called at various stages during the conversational flow, and you can find more information on them throughout our documentation, and in our API reference.
What to expect
Our developer documentation consists of three sections:
- 📖 Guided documentation where we highlight use cases, solve common issues, and examine the product closer to make sure you get as much value out of our products as possible.
- 👩💻 Code recipes where we provide code snippets that solve an issue or use-case in a step-by-step fashion (coming soon!).
- 🚀 API reference documentation that explains all API endpoints, and the different parameters you can utilize to fulfill your use case.
Updated 3 months ago